Senior Contract Administrator
ft3 has an immediate need for a Senior Contract Administrator. Reporting to the Partner-in-Charge of Contract Administration, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for Contract Document compiling and issuance, expediting responses, and providing simultaneous support to several Project Teams, consisting of the following key duties:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Supervises contract administration process and results prior, during, and immediately following construction;
- Develops and / or assists in the development of contract management activities and tasks, from the Tender to contract close-out stages;
- Compile and issue drawing updates to reflect site conditions, site modifications and design changes during the construction phase;
- Participates in the contract reporting activities during construction phase, responding to emails , responding to Requests for Information (RFIs) , telephone communications, and direct interaction with Clients and Contractors while ensuring effective and timely communication with all participants;
- Attends site meetings and conducts site reviews and issues reports, and follow up with Contractor to confirm conformance with the Contract requirements;
- Participates in shop drawing reviews, sample reviews and mock-ups;
- Provides financial reviews of progress claims and costing throughout construction.
- Ten (10) years of related work experience in the construction industry;
- Either a diploma in a construction or equivalent field OR a certificate in design related field would be beneficial;
- Good practical and working knowledge of construction practices and regulations;
- Good practical and working knowledge of contract practices and delivery methods;
- Experience in preparation and monitoring contracts;
- Strong coordination and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Determination in setting and managing priorities to meet all deadlines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- Team player.
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment, and a comprehensive health and dental package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Suite 200, 300 Waterfront Drive
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 0G5