We are seeking an ‘exceptional’ Marketing Coordinator to help showcase the great work of our ‘exceptional’ Design team. Your marketing leadership will include developing strategies and Innovative ideas to increase the recognition of our firm.
- Work with our design team to help promote the great work we do
- Solicit and coordinate all public relations activities and events;
- Design and maintain a favorable public image for the organization.
- Craft and edit engaging content across multiple social media platforms including close monitoring and upkeep of our website
- Create content for all marketing material that builds awareness, thought leadership and demand for our services, and solutions;
- Pursue, coordinate, write and assemble proposals in response to RFP’s;
- Develop, organize and maintain project and staff profiles
- Marketing research
- Gather and analyze information skillfully;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools;
- Professional, responsive, and a positive work attitude;
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience;
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision;
- A passion for creative work and a positive attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills – proven ability to collaborate with others;
- Strong ability with Adobe Creative Suite including Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Experience with social media platforms, (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn);
- Occasionally supporting business development initiatives and major pursuits in the form of content strategy and development, copywriting and editing;
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment, and a comprehensive health and dental package. To apply, please use the form below to submit your cover letter and resume and an abbreviated portfolio, indicating the position that you are applying for
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Senior Contract Administrator
ft3 has an immediate need for a Senior Contract Administrator. Reporting to the Partner-in-Charge of Contract Administration, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for Contract Document compiling and issuance, expediting responses, and providing simultaneous support to several Project Teams, consisting of the following key duties:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Supervises contract administration process and results prior, during, and immediately following construction;
- Develops and / or assists in the development of contract management activities and tasks, from the Tender to contract close-out stages;
- Compile and issue drawing updates to reflect site conditions, site modifications and design changes during the construction phase;
- Participates in the contract reporting activities during construction phase, responding to emails , responding to Requests for Information (RFIs) , telephone communications, and direct interaction with Clients and Contractors while ensuring effective and timely communication with all participants;
- Attends site meetings and conducts site reviews and issues reports, and follow up with Contractor to confirm conformance with the Contract requirements;
- Participates in shop drawing reviews, sample reviews and mock-ups;
- Provides financial reviews of progress claims and costing throughout construction.
- Ten (10) years of related work experience in the construction industry;
- Either a diploma in a construction or equivalent field OR a certificate in design related field would be beneficial;
- Good practical and working knowledge of construction practices and regulations;
- Good practical and working knowledge of contract practices and delivery methods;
- Experience in preparation and monitoring contracts;
- Strong coordination and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Determination in setting and managing priorities to meet all deadlines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- Team player.
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment, and a comprehensive health and dental package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Suite 200, 300 Waterfront Drive
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 0G5