Senior Contract Administrator
ft3 has an immediate need for a Senior Contract Administrator. Reporting to the Partner-in-Charge of Contract Administration, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for Contract Document compiling and issuance, expediting responses, and providing simultaneous support to several Project Teams, consisting of the following key duties:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Supervises contract administration process and results prior, during, and immediately following construction;
- Develops and / or assists in the development of contract management activities and tasks, from the Tender to contract close-out stages;
- Compile and issue drawing updates to reflect site conditions, site modifications and design changes during the construction phase;
- Participates in the contract reporting activities during construction phase, responding to emails , responding to Requests for Information (RFIs) , telephone communications, and direct interaction with Clients and Contractors while ensuring effective and timely communication with all participants;
- Attends site meetings and conducts site reviews and issues reports, and follow up with Contractor to confirm conformance with the Contract requirements;
- Participates in shop drawing reviews, sample reviews and mock-ups;
- Provides financial reviews of progress claims and costing throughout construction.
- Ten (10) years of related work experience in the construction industry;
- Either a diploma in a construction or equivalent field OR a certificate in design related field would be beneficial;
- Good practical and working knowledge of construction practices and regulations;
- Good practical and working knowledge of contract practices and delivery methods;
- Experience in preparation and monitoring contracts;
- Strong coordination and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Determination in setting and managing priorities to meet all deadlines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- Team player.
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment, and a comprehensive health and dental package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ft3 is a major interdisciplinary practice of architects, interior designers and landscape architects working together to creating a common goal, meaningful ‘places for people’. We are focused on and have a leading track record in our 3 major sectors of choice. Health, housing and workplace.
ft3 fosters a team environment and we offer great opportunity for you to contribute and develop your expertise alongside our very skilled and experienced team of design professionals.
We are looking for a candidate that aspires to do great work in a team atmosphere and is keen to progressing their career with our practice.
ft3 is seeking a Professional Interior Designer to join our team.
You will have exceptional design skills, and will have an established portfolio gained working on health, housing and workplace project types.
demonstrating relevant experience with concept design development, FF&E, technical package production and a good working knowledge of NBC.
You will have excellent working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign.
You are able to engage with and present to clients and stakeholders.
You have strong communication, organization and administration skills.
You demonstrate a strong teamworking spirit
- Competitive salary
- A great working team environment
- Meaningful project work
- Multi disciplinary mentorship
- A rewarding career with ft3.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Suite 200, 300 Waterfront Drive
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 0G5