Senior Professional Interior Designer
We have an opportunity for an outgoing and confident Senior Professional Interior Designer to join our incredibly talented cast of characters. We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for creating innovative workplaces and meaningful environments for our Health and Wellness sector.
As part of the ft3 team you will be:
- Collaborative with our clients, consultants and internal project team members throughout each project;
- Responsive to quality control for all aspects of presentation and documentation;
- Accountable for maintaining strong leadership;
- Creative in developing design concepts which are sensible, aesthetically appealing and meet functional goals within project budget; and
- Innovative in all aspects, as noted above.
We expect you to have:
- A degree in Interior Design and NCIDQ certification;
- Minimum of 12 years progressive Interior Design experience;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Well-developed time management and project management skills to undertake multiple concurrent projects;
- Strategies in the development of new business opportunities;
- Opportunities to foster and cultivate good client relationships;
- Strong technical knowledge as well as proficiency in Revit, sketchup and photoshop; and
- Experience in managing corporate workplace and/or healthcare projects
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment and a comprehensive health and dental package. To apply, please complete the form below and include your resume and an abbreviated portfolio (if available). Please address your cover letter to Marten Duhoux.
Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist
ft3 provides full architectural, landscape and interior design services for projects throughout Canada, with the Canadian prairies as our primary market and our office in Winnipeg. ft3 fosters a vibrant, dynamic and creative culture, founded on a uniquely collaborative approach. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your expertise, pursue your professional goals and share in our success, join our team today. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an:
Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist
ft3 has an immediate need for an Intermediate OR Senior Architectural Technologist. Reporting to the project architect and partner-in-charge, the technologist will be responsible for contract document and BIM model management simultaneously on several projects consisting of the following key duties:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup, coordination and supervision of the BIM model (Revit);
- Coordinate model/drawings (internal) between architecture, landscape and interior design;
- Coordinate model/drawings with external consultants;
- Participate in shop drawing reviews;
- Participate in reviewing construction documents prior to tender (including peer reviews); and
- (Occasional) site reviews together with the contract admin team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Five (intermediate) to ten (senior) years of related work experience;
- A degree, diploma or certificate in construction or design related field;
- Extensive practical and working knowledge of construction practices and regulations;
- Extensive practical and working knowledge of construction detailing;
- Experience in coordinating and managing BIM models (Revit);
- Thorough understanding of Revit
- Strong coordination and organization skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Determination to set and manage priorities to meet all deadlines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- ABTAM or CTTAM Certification is preferred; and
- Must be located in the Winnipeg, MB area.
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment and a comprehensive health and dental package. To apply please complete the form below and include your resume and an abbreviated portfolio (if available). Please address your cover letter to Marten Duhoux. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Senior Long-Term Care Architect
We are seeking a hands-on Senior Architect, with ambitions to re-shape the direction of long-term care design. A passion for elder care, reforming long-term care for seniors and the household model is of tremendous interest to us.
If you are a registered architect, have 10 years of relevant experience working with key stakeholders on multiple long-term care projects, demonstrate your contributions to the ongoing services of project programming, planning and design development of complex, operationally current, resident focused spaces, then we’d love to hear from you.
You will lead a team of talented professionals and ensure ft3 projects continue to provide value thru practical and cost effective solutions for user engaged clients while demonstrating a high level of design sensitivity.
Experience with Revit, Lean and LEED AP are considered to be an asset
- A collaborative creative focused team environment;
- Support in training /opportunity to grow; and
- Great benefits package.
Compensation is based on experience and ft3 offers a pension matching program, a great work environment and a comprehensive health and dental package. To apply please complete the form below and include your resume and an abbreviated portfolio (if available). Please address your cover letter to Marten Duhoux. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Suite 200, 300 Waterfront Drive
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 0G5